Friday, August 22, 2008

computer crash

My computer crashed about a week and a half ago. Things like this happen. No shock there. However, it appears I won't be able to get the data off the harddrive. I'm pretty computer savvy but I am losing hope fast. My last computer failed when I moved here so I pulled off the data from that harddrive and so my computer life starts where I left off 3 years ago. Maybe a new beginning is a good thing for my computer and for me. I purchased a warranty with this computer which expires in a month. Did I luck out there or what? In the end I got a brand new hard drive and a mother board. Essentially a new computer. I totally could not afford to buy a desktop at this point in my life so, "amen". I would commend Dell for there customer response and resolution. It's hard to think about all the things I have lost by this incident but I'm trying not to DwELL.

No comments: