Thursday, November 1, 2007

Martha: Cornhusk votives


I think these cornhusk votives are a cute idea for table decoration at a fall wedding (I might show a preference for the fall decorations!). The materials she has needed are :
Cutting mat
Ruler
Utility knife
Dried cornhusks
Double-sided tape
Votive holders
Ribbon
Scissors
Check out the HOW-To link above. I wouldn't imagine that that this would be a hugely expensive option. Try Hobby Lobby for inexpensive votives or Micheals. (TIP: I've seen 25% off total purchase @ Micheals in various wedding magazines. I'm sure everyone knows about the 40-50% coupons in the Sunday newspaper. Use these on big ticket items and the total purchase on the smaller items.)...So, What do you think? What season are you getting married in? Any reason why you picked that season?

No comments: