Monday, November 26, 2007

Winter Village 2



Here is my villages set up and snow for the villagers. I also made the bottle brush tree, well decorated it anyways. I plan to do a number of other trees. I fell in love with the Cody Foster"s trees and Bethany Lowe's trees but there weren't in my budget. I bought the trees for 9.99 at Meijer's for 21 trees. Same ones they have at Micheal's. I got the garland at Target with the larger ornaments. I also have some pipe cleaners for the other trees and some mini ornaments from Micheal's. I think they turned out cute for about $1.00 a tree.

4 comments:

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Hi, Can you please tell me where you found the winter village? It is so cute!

IDoDIY said...

Thanks! Those are actually from Martha Stewart's craft collection at Michael's. I bought them last year but I saw them at the beginning of the season this year too. I changed the roofs with different color construction paper. This year I actually paper mached them. You can see them
here: http://flickr.com/photos/23770229@N06/3039716077/
here: http://flickr.com/photos/23770229@N06/3039715963/
and here: http://flickr.com/photos/23770229@N06/3040554202/

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Thank you so much! They look so pretty--what a fun decoration! I will check Michaels and maybe we can make them next year!
Thank you so much for sharing!

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

I just looked at your flickr pics. They are SO pretty! I love how you made them sparkly w/snow.
You are so crafty and talented!