Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sweet


If I can think of one world to describe this artist I would say "sweet". This is some of the items from Jennifer Murphy inspired by vintage animals. They are new but look like they have had many years of love. Here is the link to Martha Stewart website where you can watch Jennifer make pom pom bunnies and get the instructions. One can also alter the pattern or instructions for making mice, chicks, and other charming lovelies. These are adorable and I hope to have some made for myself. FLICKR has a number of artists who have made their own. Please check out Jennifer's website called bears and other silly things. I just found her stuff while searching Bayberry Cove**. I bought a few of her licensed designs that I'm waiting eagerly for :) !! She seems like an adorable person.
P.S. I thought I would pass on that I recently found Bayberry Cove. If you like Bethany Lowe's artist group or looking for a wonderful gift for yourself or heck even someone else ;) then check out their large seelection of lovelies.

No comments: