Monday, December 3, 2007

TREE ORNAMENTS


I actually bought the Martha Magazine for the beaded ornament instructions. I think they are striking. I have heard some discussion boards talking about how they are too simple but I've never beaded and would think a tree in these would be beautiful. Try here for some other ideas in beads from Martha Stewart. The only problem is that some of the beads are from KD vintage. You can't buy these off her website so they may be difficult to find and probably very expensive. This is why I probably wont be doing this craft this year.

Last the icicles in the trees are very whimsical. The instructions are in the magazine. They basically are just pieces of wood wrapped with Christmas lights. I would imagine they would add to any outdoor party.

No comments: