Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yummy

So the entries are in. The first house is my boyfriend's. I'll add that he stole my idea about the wreath and the marshmallow men are mine too. He said he bought them, but I guess he forgot who bought the actual house kits. His entrance is very good though and he came around in the last leg of the competition.
The second is my house with the gumball snowmen guarding the house from evil children with sugar teeth. Fun little project. I would recommend either kit. The icing in the Wilton's kit was much thicker and needed to have more water added than the recipe called for. Also one kit came with a star tip and the other with a round which had benefits and disadvantages. The Wilton's it also had less even edges making it difficult to construct and was thicker gingerbread. Food network just had the gingerbread competition on and well :-p.....

No comments: