Sunday, January 6, 2008

Can you have too many bottle brush trees?

Probably. But I took to really loving these little trees. Plus an After Christmas sale forced me to up my collection. I also got another cute cody foster house! This one is smaller than my others. I also got another white church (so my catholic christmas citizens had a place to worship) and the mint green cottage for Christmas. My collection of Cody Foster houses is probably complete :(! I believe the three smaller trees in front of the house are all Cody Foster but I am not sure.

This big white and blue tree is one I made with some ornaments I found at the flea market. It was surprisingly easy and cheap to find these ornaments and they are all I believe glass or something that is a bit better quality than the plastic balls that are found on the reproductions. Just a tip for anyone who enjoys these little trees as much as I do.!

I really like the vintage star ornament on top that was found in a flea market grab bag of old ornaments.

I also did the tiny tree here, the blue one with the garland and the Valentine one. All the items on them were again picked up from the flea market.
Including these miniature bottle brush trees:

These really aren't that expensive to just buy the antique and vintage items and make yourself. The white trees I got at Kohls for maybe $4.00 and then I just ripped off the ornaments that were on there. Some might not be ready for Christmas crafts in January but I maybe ! I'm just wrapping up on some stuff I did over the Holiday.

No comments: