Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chicago Dec 15th

Before I left for Christmas I went into the city. The day I was there a blizzard dumped down on the city and left me and my non-waterproof shoes miserable with blue toes.
Last time I went into the city my camera battery died. I hate digital cameras for this reason. But I thought I would post a few pictures of Macy's that I didn't get the last time I was there. I also got the large Martha Stewart tree in the Walnut room. Unfortunately every experience I have had with the Walnut room has been negative which is sad because Macy's has always been one of my favorites and Chicago really has been negative towards this store for taking over the beloved Marshal Fields building. Oh well I shall not preach about how a store should treat their customers, as either way I will probably end up taking my money there

No comments: