Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally finished!

Here are the last of the Sandra Evertson's Fanciful Paper Projects. I did not do all the project, but I think I did at least 85% of the projects. Overall the book was very fun. I at times felt it was more like a class than a book. I was always thinking of new ways to use the project. The Pros: The book had some really adorable projects that I loved doing. The paper that was available for printing would be great on so many other projects. Cons: The instructions were unclear at times and did not maximize the use of time. A few of the projects used difficult or impossible to find objects, required unnecessary items. Overall grade A some projects I just loved!

This is an itty bitty Chinese theatre

This is an itty bitty dance hall :)... The book has a paper ballerina but I went on etsy and searched ballerina and found these cupcake toppers. I thought they were more charming. If I took the top off you could see a tiny chandelier and more of the curtains. An inspiration for any little girls dream.


I think I would like an invite to this party :)


This circus could not be confined to a box



This is an improvise. I could not find the size box in paper mache and used a wood one instead. I also didn't have any luck finding the coil required in the book. Oh well still a fun little take on the jack in the box.


And look who popped out of this shoe.


Had some fun with this book!

No comments: