Monday, January 7, 2008

fanciful paper projects

So I bought Sandra Evertson's Fanciful paper project book and have been working my way through the book's projects. I really took a liking to paper crafts because of my advent calendar and thought these projects would keep me busy with something a little different in the new year (besides being a couch potato). I've been following most of her directions with some slight changes here and there. But I'll slowing update my projects from the book as I finish. Anyone else looking for a fun craft book check this one out. I have to say actually doing the projects helps more in realizing what else can be done than just looking at the book so think about these books as educational.
These 3 girls are probably one of my favorites.

This cupcake box guy was one the main reason the book caught my eye in the store. I added button embellishments and Im not finished decoupaging the bottle of the box.
Petunia the flower witch was an okay project that I 'm not in love with

and then the classy ladies was fun but rather bulky and not really my thing.

They have all been fun projects though and have giving me some ideas. Always good. Stay Tune

No comments: