Sunday, January 6, 2008

More after Christmas sales !

Okay, I'm a clearance JUNKIE! I so similar tendency with coupons and sales. I just simply hate buying things at full price. I do of course do buy things full price but I'm not as impulsive or haphazard about it. Here are a few last Christmas stuff I got on sale. The Dresden star ornaments came from home traditions. They weren't part of a Christmas sale just a general discount. I would never buy these ornaments had they been full price but they are gorgeous!! I love the work and colors of these. The guys at home traditions were also very fast at processing my order. One am be familiar with them as the sellers of the gorgeous feather trees that I am in envy of. I also got this christmas box. I dont know much about the box . But I like it and I assume its one of Bethany Lowe's artists. ANyone else find some good holiday items on sale?

No comments: