Wednesday, January 16, 2008

V-day! BEEP BEEP! special delivery.

So I thought I would enter the Valentine day swap on weddingbee.com. You exchange three cards with fellow readers and also get a card from a bee. I've been wanting to do an online swap for sometime and well this is my first. This is the card I made in the Valentine card making spirit. The way it was made is I found an old Victorian valentine day card online and painted the car to resemble that car. Then I found a little lady who could drive :) online and decorated her with crepe paper. I made the wheels out of glitter and attached some heart shaped brads from MM I got at Micheals. Then I found some Victorian flowers online and filled the car with "special deliveries". Well I think it is a cute card. Stay tune for my other Valentine day designs :) !
before complete embellishments and after :

No comments: